Along with Objective Paradigm’s commitment to providing end-to-end recruiting solutions comes the drive to grow within our current markets and meet new challenges.
Throughout our work in the prop trading/hedge funds arena, we’ve become privy to the need for sought-after technologists in the digital asset and blockchain space. Just like all of our practices, we take a strategic approach to finding and retaining top technical talent.
Objective Paradigm’s digital assets & blockchain team is ready to tackle your most difficult challenges. From recruiting and sourcing to talent acquisition research projects, we deliver results.
- Our team has 15+ years of experience in recruiting top technologists in the proprietary trading and hedge fund market place
- We understand the landscape of the digital assets and blockchain markets, enabling us to make top technical placements for clients ranging from startups to the most established players
- We’ve demonstrated expertise in placing full-stack, back end, (Java, C++) security, data and cloud engineers
- OP cultivates a culture of innovation and education, as demonstrated by our investment in our learning through internal digital assets education provided by external industry experts and partners
Operating in the digital assets and blockchain technology space poses a unique set of challenges. OP has invested heavily in internal education programs to train key recruiters and personnel on the nuances associated with the nascent market. From regulatory concerns to user acquisition, our team has taken the time to consider the issues from both the perspective of the firm and the candidate, placing us in a unique position to successfully source talent in the space.
“I have worked with Objective Paradigm for a 10 year stretch on both the candidate and client-side. OP placed me at Getco/KCG when I needed to relocate back to the midwest. More recently, as COO of Tagomi (start-up digital asset agency broker), we partnered up with OP to address our hiring needs in the digital assets space. They came through with a versatile software development hire, who could work across the entire stack.”
– Kevin Johnson, COO – Tagomi
“In 2018, Seed CX needed to scale out its technology and operations platform to keep pace with competition and meet business goals. Objective Paradigm stood out as the leading agency recruiting firm, successfully placing our CTO, Lead Full Stack Engineer, Head of Operations, and 6 other key hires within a year’s time frame. Objective Paradigm delivered high-quality candidates, demonstrated great candidate communications, and most importantly they were candid/transparent about every aspect of their business. We highly recommend them. They felt more like an extension of our business. Their integration was seamless.”
– Edward Woodford, Co-Founder – Seed CX Ltd.
Meet Evan Pollock, Practice Lead & Managing Partner – Objective Paradigm
Evan leads the growth of OP’s Direct Hire practice working with high-frequency trading firms, financial institutions, software startups, and consulting firms. In 2018 Evan began leading OP’s efforts in the digital assets and blockchain market, making over 15 placements. Building on that momentum in 2019, Evan has grown his team’s knowledge base through a robust internal education initiative, making OP’s digital assets and blockchain placement services the prominent option for digital assets recruiting.