Connecting talent with opportunity™
Launched in 1999, Objective Paradigm (OP) meets their client’s tech hiring demands through customized services such as Dedicated Recruiting Services (DRS), Direct Hire, and Talution IT Staffing Services. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, OP, employs over 50 passionate recruiters, researchers, and hiring experts serving companies large and small across the nation.
“Our mission is the same today as it’s been since we opened our doors — to be the most respected and effective recruiting firm for every client and candidate we work with.” – Objective Paradigm’s Founders
OP supports clients across the country, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to tech startups with a focus on professional services, financial services, and emerging technologies. Learn more about our core services here.
Meet the Leadership Team
David leads the development of OP’s strategy, operations, and performance while driving growth and the delivery of unmatched service to clients and candidates.
Founder and CRO
Ryan is the central catalyst for OP’s growth. He develops business opportunities with a level of unmatched persistence, even in the highly competitive IT search arena.
Kevin drives growth by empowering OP to employ talented people capable of disrupting the status quo by leveraging relationships, insight, and technology.
Chief of Staff
Dayna designs and implements programs to drive employee engagement and carefully curates a cultural environment that contributes to the success and overall well-being of our staff.
Director of Sourcing and Research
Ben is charged with the development of OP’s sourcing practices. He oversees research initiatives and is immersed in the intersection of recruiting and technology.
Practice Lead, Staffing Group
Kelly has expert insight into the competitive landscape for talent. She leads the successful relationships between OP’s technology professionals and clients.
Practice Lead, FinTech
Evan leads the growth of OP’s Direct Hire practice and works with high-frequency trading firms, financial institutions, software startups, and consulting firms.
Practice Lead, Dedicated Recruiting Services
Mike leads a team of experienced recruiting professionals delivering our unique dedicated recruiting services to clients across the United States.
Join Our Team View all openings at OP!
Aside from Objective Paradigm’s amazing ping pong table, trampoline, and bags lounge that our employees frequent throughout the day, we offer a number of amazing benefits including health insurance effective your first day of employment!
Here at OP, we know our employees well-being and happiness makes our business better, which is why we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on your first day
- 401k profit sharing
- HSA/FSA/DCFSA Plans
- Free gym membership
- Pet insurance
- Long term and short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress code
- Paid vacation + holidays
- Ongoing commitment to our team’s learning and development
- Contest opportunities for additional days off
- Complete transparency with performance visibility at your fingertips via a real-time reporting and analytics platform
- Healthy snacks, bagel Wednesdays, and the occasional catered lunch
- Company parties and outings
- Collaborative work environment
- Monthly All Hands meeting that includes updates on company news, celebrations of both individual and team achievements, and adult beverages
- Discounted gym membership to FFC locations
- Stand up desks
- Lunch & Learns
- Monthly happy hours
- Open Communication
- Home office stipend for remote employees
- Ability to volunteer on company time to give back – check out the charity we founded T4Youth!
- Fun Committee dedicated to your fun!
Contact Objective Paradigm today to talk to us about opportunities within our company.
Click here to learn more about transparency in our health coverage.