Dedicated Recruiting Services (DRS) is an excellent solution for businesses who need to manage the peaks and valleys of hiring demands. Similar to a traditional RPO model, DRS meets hiring challenges during periods of growth, like taking on a large or new project, adding a new department, just starting up, or opening a new office.
Here’s how DRS works:
We developed our DRS solution to enable our clients to take a more strategic approach to hiring – shortening the time-to-hire while increasing talent quality and quantity – all at a lower cost.
OP’s team handles the entire IT recruiting and hiring process for you, functioning like your internal recruiting department. We reveal candidates with the specific technical requirements you need to meet your business goals. Our hands-on screening process and approach to relationship building with our candidates allows us to identify individuals that will enhance your company’s culture and employment brand.
If you are ready to
- Discuss scope of hiring and job requirements
- Prioritize open positions to fill the most critical needs quickly
- Define hiring process and communication expectations
- Source potential candidates from multiple sources
- Contact potential candidates
- Perform initial phone screen
- Present candidate resumes
- Administer any assessments you request
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Share interview feedback from the candidate
- Manage offer and negotiation process