Client Success Stories
hybris Case Study
“Objective Paradigm has provided one of our key capabilities that has allowed us to build our Chicago office from a handful of people into a vibrant flagship location for hybris in the United States. They have provided a tremendous amount of value both locally and throughout the country. We simply would not be where we are today without their added expertise and support in acquiring talent.”
– Doug Gaffney, Director of Professional Services at hybris
hybris is an e-commerce software company founded in 1997 in Munich, Germany, where it is still headquartered today. In 2011, the company made a strategic move to expand its market presence in North America by acquiring iCongo, a Montreal company also in the e-commerce space. A year later, hybris opened its U.S. flagship office in Chicago, focused on constructing a team of professional services resources. To build this team, hybris HR partnered with Objective Paradigm to source, recruit, and hire technical consultants to assume key roles assisting new hybris customers from coast to coast.
As more customers were secured, hybris’ need to hire resources grew at a faster rate than its current recruiting capabilities could support in the U.S. There was no recruiting function in Chicago to oversee the talent acquisition cycle at hybris, severely limiting the company’s ability to efficiently add to its teams both in Chicago and elsewhere. To address this issue and manage all recruiting functions and processes effectively, hybris partnered with Objective Paradigm. Our RPO team initially focused on professional services, and grew to include sales, engineering, and delivery functions.
Drawing from our wealth of experienced RPO consultants, we provided hybris with resources that had a keen understanding of the Chicago technology market. Assuming control of the entire recruiting life-cycle, Objective Paradigm recruiters thoroughly sourced and screened candidates, managed the interview process, and closed offers to qualified talent.
We facilitated hybris’ U.S. recruiting needs by:
- Leveraging sourcing and recruiting tools to expand the reach and effectiveness of our candidate searches
- Interviewing qualified talent and guiding them through the recruiting process
- Consulting with hybris HR and individual hiring managers on recruiting strategy and providing insight on market intelligence in order to produce desirable offers and effective offer/close ratios
- Creating a campus recruiting process including: attending events, finding qualified candidates, owning the entire recruiting life-cycle and tracking the effectiveness of events through various metrics
- Educating candidates on hybris culture and key differentiators to expand the company’s employment brand in the Chicago marketplace
Objective Paradigm’s RPO recruiting team played a key role in hybris’ ability to hire top technical talent and fueled the growth of the U.S. presence, building the team from just a handful of employees two years ago to well over 50 currently. Smaller-scale efforts at offices in Boulder, Boston, and San Francisco have been similarly successful, and OP has made over 80 hires for hybris since the start of our recruiting engagement.
Our successful track record allows our team to continue to manage the talent acquisition for hybris. Because Objective Paradigm’s RPO service includes continued sourcing throughout the contract, our consultants proactively build a pipeline of strong candidates rather than only reacting to immediate needs.
Benefits to Hybris
- Cost savings: 57% compared to agency fees
- Increased the number of hires per month by 500% from 2012 to 2014
- A recruiting team that provides a local presence while also having a national reach
- A talent acquisition partner that has a historical perspective on the vision of company growth
Consilink Case Study
“Objective Paradigm did an exceptional job of finding and presenting candidates. Data Warehousing / BI is not an easy area to recruit for and they were quick to take feedback and get the right candidates. The entire experience was very smooth and I will use Objective Paradigm again without reservations.”
– Kasu Sista, CIO of Consilink
Consilink is a start-up, cloud-based software provider for healthcare systems that engaged Objective Paradigm for short-term enterprise Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services.
As is the case with many start-ups, Consilink had a modest budget and no infrastructure for the hiring process. Given the business objectives of Consilink, success would only be achieved if they recruited professionals that had technology and healthcare industry experience. To do this, Consilink needed Objective Paradigm’s RPO recruitment expertise and resources to execute the search.
Guided by our experienced team lead, our RPO group leveraged leading-edge sourcing technology. Partnering with Objective Paradigm expanded the talent pool and included hard-to-reach and in-demand candidates.
Our team partnered with Consilink to execute the recruiting process by:
- Creating job descriptions that established the brand of Consilink in the marketplace among candidates
- Leveraging sourcing and recruiting tools such as our leading applicant tracking system and talent database to expand the reach and effectiveness of the search
- Conducting video conference interviews to identify the top talent
- Documenting candidates and procedures to implement a hiring framework for future talent acquisition
- Negotiating salaries, presenting offer letters and closing candidates
Objective Paradigm made six strategic hires through our RPO services, which created the talent foundation for the rising healthcare IT company Consilink is today. Additionally, the RPO model we implemented produced a cost savings of over 50% compared to agency fees.
The Benefits to Consilink
- Equipped the CIO with necessary hires to meet start-up initiatives
- Implemented effective hiring process, freeing Kasu and his team to focus on start-up business objectives
- 50% cost savings for hiring process vs. agency costs
SAVO Group Case Study
“When our talent demands exceed our internal capabilities, we engage Objective Paradigm. They integrate well with our recruiting processes and understand our business. Even though they can recruit across the board, we heavily rely on them for their technical hiring expertise. They did an exceptional job identifying and hiring top technical talent in a competitive marketplace. They are an important partner to SAVO Group.”
– Jake Smith, Sr. Talent Manager of SAVO Group
SAVO Group is a mid-sized SaaS provider specializing in sales enablement that engaged Objective Paradigm for enterprise-wide Recruitment Process
Outsourcing (RPO) services.
SAVO Group experienced a significant increase in their hiring needs which focused on specialized technology and sales positions. Account executives, Java, C++, .NET and mobile iOS developers were among the difficult positions to fill.
Their existing recruiting partners were unable to sufficiently source and recruit for the open positions. They were in need of a partner that could bring the hiring expertise and resources to fill the crucial positions within their five-month deadline.
Our RPO team integrated our resources and tools with SAVO’s recruiting process. With our proven hiring expertise, our team managed the recruiting process for the assigned positions, and created a pipeline of qualified candidates.
We provided a thorough solution to SAVO Group’s challenge by:
- Assessing the project to gain a solid understanding of SAVO Group’s hiring challenges and specific objectives
- Leveraging sourcing and recruiting tools to expand the reach and effectiveness of the search
- Interviewing candidates to identify top talent
- Handling the closing process, including salary negotiations, start date and other administrative procedures
Over a five-month period, Objective Paradigm met the hiring objectives of SAVO Group by recruiting and hiring 15 qualified individuals, many of whom were not actively seeking a change. We had the resources and expertise to manage the entire recruiting process, freeing up SAVO Group to focus on their other key business objectives and saving them important time and capital. SAVO Group is committed to leveraging our services when their hiring needs exceed their internal capabilities.
The benefits to SAVO Group:
- 15 qualified hires within the aggressive five-month deadline
- 60% cost savings compared to agency option
- Transferred recruiting responsibilities from internal team to Objective Paradigm, giving SAVO Group more time to focus on business initiatives